Windows 10 System Administration & Basic Computer Skills
Windows 10 System Administration & Basic Computer Skills, Learn the basics of system administration for the Windows 10 operating system, as well as some basic computer skills.
This course covers Windows 10 Administration as well as some basic computer skills surrounding the Windows 10 operating system, as follows:
* Logging into your machine, switching users, and signing out
* Finding your way around File Explorer and pinning commonly used items to the Start Menu and Taskbar
* Setting a default printer, screen size and screen resolution
* Overview of Accessibility Options available within Windows 10
* CTRL+ALT+DEL menu options, including Task Manager and locking your machine
The course is intended as a basic overview for anyone using Windows 10 for the first time, for example if your company has recently upgraded to Windows 10 from a previous operating system, such as Windows 7.