Virtual Communication Masterclass, Master Virtual Communication To Connect, Communicate & Pitch Successfully In A Virtual World.
About The Course
In this interactive video course, you will learn how to communicate authentically, effectively and with confidence in virtual environments. You will learn how it is possible to create deep connection, present with confidence and pitch ideas that get buy-in and support without being “in the room”. You will be offered proven strategies, exercises, and action planning sessions to help you make a strong first impression as well as communicate clearly and concisely. You will discover how to engage others virtually, create confidence and master effective virtual communication.
How Business Has Changed
From virtual meetings to online webinars, the way we are working today requires new skills to be agile and succeed. Virtual communication is not the same as being face-to-face. There are different challenges, and additional skills are required to be effective because people respond differently when they are interacting virtually. Being able to connect, communicate and persuade effectively in a virtually is critical, and it’s a skill that can be both learned and taught.
Yet, for many of us that have been thrust into an excess of virtual meetings through the Covid crisis, we may have never really learnt how virtual communication works. This is an opportunity for you to learn from the leading experts in this field how you can up your age as a virtual communicator.
Many of the worlds leading businesses, like Microsoft, Google, Apple and even the UK government have invested considerable time and resources in up-skilling their people to shine as a virtual communicator. Now you have an opportunity to up your game online, so you can feel confident connecting, communicating and persuading through your digital platforms.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is designed or anyone who needs to communicate virtually to influence. When you can no longer meet colleagues, connections and customers face to face, a new suite of skills require mastery and this course will enable you to master those skills. This course will help you whether you need to bring teams together, improve collaboration in your organisation, sell yourself, your ideas or your services, or sell products to customers through virtual meetings.
Whatever your level of technical or business experience you may have found that since some people just seem just more comfortable and convincing in virtual environments. This course will get to the heart of this confidence and will provide you with all you need to thrive as a virtual communicator.
Whatever your experience in communicating in face-to-face or virtual environments, this course will present proven and powerful strategies to build your confidence in designing, presenting and maximising opportunities from virtual meetings.
What Will You Learn?
The course will inspire and empower you to connect, communicate and persuade more effectively using virtual platforms. This programme is very low on theory and packed with tactical tips to help you master this important skill set. You will quickly be putting into practice new insights and transforming the way you feel about being in front of a camera to connect with your colleagues, connections, and customers. You will learn hacks on how to get the most from Zoom / Teams and Google Hang Outs, and you will learn how to make the most of your hardware, software and set up so you feel, look and appear as a consummate professional every time you hit the unmute button.
You will develop your own personal mastery to be able to:
- Connect with colleagues, connections and customers using virtual tools
Use the interactive tools provided by Zoom, Microsoft and Google effectively to create better engagement with your audience
- Use third party software and platform to bring greater engagement from your audience
- Understand the difference between face to face and virtual communication so you can utilise the advantages and minimise the barriers of the virtual world
- Utilise the most effective questioning techniques online to develop better 2-way conversations
- Understand how personality impacts the virtual environment
- Use the most of your own personal strengths to be a better connector
- Adapt your communications to suit the audience involved
- Create engaging interactive experiences that are fully inclusive for all
- Design and deliver powerful interactive virtual meetings, presentation and pitches
- Use the 4 Golden Questions to ensure your sessions always have purpose and action
- Ensure everyone is prepared and propelled into action by using the 3 Steps to active meeting design
- Master your technical set up, so you look, sound and feel the best you can
Present powerfully to keep your audiences engaged
- Borrow tips from the worlds greatest storytellers to bring your sessions to life
- Use the structure of great stories to add dramatic tension
- Structure your stories and presentations so that everyone remembers what you have said
- Create exceptional clarity around your language and your visuals
- Master using your voice effectively through your microphone
- Master the art of pitching virtually
- Use the principles of persuasion to underpin everything you do
- Build an agreement staircase to lead to more yes and agreement for your audiences
- Ensure you make the most of inclusive pitch teams to sell bigger and brighter ideas
- Welcome questions and engage with your audience positively
- Use tips from the world of improv to ensure that even when things go wrong – you end up OK
Who is Gavin Presman?
Gavin Presman is one of the world’s most effective sales and communication trainers, having inspired thousands to commercial success across the globe. He is a best-selling author on Sales and Negotiation and is regularly called upon by many of the world’s leading companies such as Microsoft and Twitter to train their sales leaders and teams.
In the UK Gavin is the recipient of 2 highly prized National Training Awards for his work with The Guardian (2005) and Global Media (2010). In 2016 he won Microsoft’s coveted “Highest Rated Global Trainer” award. He is the Lead Global Commercial facilitator for The How To Academy, and a fellow of the Global Faculty for Microsoft and Partners In Leadership (PiL).
Gavin’s professional mission is to inspire and empower sales leaders and teams to make a difference, in their businesses, their communities and their lives. His partnership with The Expert Academy has produced 3 top-rated Udemy Sales Programmes, and participants value the energy, enthusiasm and experience he brings to the role of virtual training.
Gavin is a Master Trainer and Practitioner of NLP, a graduate of the acclaimed One Thought Academy (Three Principles) as well as a Master Trainer and Partner for Lumina Learnings innovative development tools, which he launched in the UK in 2010. As one of the first cohort of Global VILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) instructors for Microsoft in 2016, he has developed a deep understanding of virtual and online learning, which he brings to his role as developer and instructor on The Expert Academy Business programmes. Gavin is also a Founder of Cultivate – the Virtual Pitch, Presentation and Communication Academy.