UX research: 10 pro tips for your interview guide, Learn tricks that real research pros use to prepare and manage interview guides for UX interviews & Prototype testing.
This online course helps you collect data that really matter, be more relaxed when interviewing and facilitate your analysis of the results.
A carefully crafted interview guideline is needed for any kind of interview, UX test or prototype testing and your key to successful research.
A well-prepared interview guideline
- Helps you plan your research and structure your thoughts
- Facilitates the full alignment with all team members and stakeholders on goals and key areas of the research
- Reduces your stress during the interview
- Allows you to have enough time for the important topics during the conversation and skip unimportant topics
- Makes the analysis of the results easier and more manageable
What you will learn in this course:
- Immediate and actionable gamechangers for how you prepare and conduct your interviews
- Target your interview guide to reach better research results
- Build a natural logic into your guide to facilitate the conversation with your participant
- Make sure that you have all important questions covered (and not too many questions in the guide)
- Phrase questions in the best way possible
- Prepare your guide in a way, that it simplifies your life as a researcher during the actual interview situation
You receive over 25 min. of self-paced Video content, a 17 page white paper and a guideline template to download