Unlocking Circuit Analysis: Fourier, Laplace and LTI Systems
Unlocking Circuit Analysis: Fourier, Laplace and LTI Systems, Your comprehensive guide to signals and systems: Learn Fourier Analysis and Laplace Transform with ease.
A strong foundation in the fundamentals lies at the core of every great engineer.
- Are you struggling to grasp the fundamentals of signals and systems?
- Do you often find yourself struggling to understand Fourier and Laplace Transforms?
Look no further than “Unlocking Circuit Analysis: Fourier, Laplace and LTI Systems” – The second course in The Tao of Phasor Series.
This course is more than just a math lesson:
- Our high-quality content, insightful lessons, and engaging storytelling will guide you through this complex subject matter, and you’ll find them so easy to understand.
- Our focus is on the WHY, not just the HOW, and we’ll explore the evolution of these concepts.
- We’ll explain the fundamental principles behind signals and systems, providing you with a solid foundation for your electrical engineering journey.
- You’ll see that signals and systems are not just abstract concepts, but a KEY to unlock the secrets of electrical engineering.
By the end of this course:
- You’ll have a comprehensive understanding of signals and systems, from Fourier series to Laplace transforms.
- You’ll have the knowledge and skills to apply these concepts in real-world scenarios.
- You’ll be equipped with a solid foundation that will make you a well-rounded engineer.
Join us on this journey and unlock the secrets of signals and systems!
- Euler & Euler’s Formula
- Fourier & Frourier Series
- Sine-Cosine Form, Amplitude-Phase Form, Complex-Exponential Form
- Examine Frequency Contents
- Fourier Transform and Inverse Fourier Transform
- Amplitude Spectrum and Phase Spectrum
- The Problem of Fourier Transform
- Definition of Laplace Transform
- Signals and Systems
- Use Transfer Functions to Describe Systems
- Time-Invariant Systems
- Linear Time-Invariant Systems and Convolution
- Impulse Response and Transfer Function
- Transient Simulation
- AC Simulation
- What exactly has it transformed?