The Persuasion & Negotiations Toolkit
The Persuasion & Negotiations Toolkit, Tactics & Strategies for Success.
This course is intended to provide you with a wide range of tactics & strategies to increase your persuasive power & help you to conquer negotiations. It will give you a solid understanding of how to be more effective in a range of business & life situations. In particular, you will be able to identify opportunities to expand the pie & achieve win-win outcomes.
Specifically, you will be introduced to key negotiation concepts, tactics, & strategies. You will cultivate your listening, speaking, reasoning, and persuasive skills. And you will develop an empathetic understanding & a multi-perspective approach to analyzing and resolving conflicts.
Equip Yourself with the Skills Necessary to Feel Confident in Any Type of Negotiation
Key concepts covered:
- Master the art of asking questions by learning a range of strategies you can use to get the answers you want & avoid negative reactions from the other side.
- Become more persuasive by using strategies such as the 6 Universal Principles of Influence, to effectively influence the thinking of others.
- Strengthen your cross-cultural communication & avoid any miscommunication with the people you are negotiating with.
- Build your negotiating skills with important concepts like positions, interests, & how to develop your BATNA.
- Understand the 2 main types of negotiations & the common tactics & strategies used.
- Learn the different negotiating styles & how best to use them.
- Decode body language & be on the look out for nonverbal signs.
- Equip yourself with a range of tactics & strategies that can help put you on the road to success, including how to get a price discount, how to deal with an aggressive buyer, & when to give concessions.
Build your confidence to persuade & negotiate in a wide range of business & life situations
Persuasion & negotiation are inescapable parts of our lives. No matter whether you are asking your boss to fund your new project, lobbying for a raise, convincing your partner to have dinner at your favorite restaurant, or negotiating a multi-million dollar business deal, you need to have the skills necessary to achieve what you want…and leave the other side feeling happy too.
All levels of experience are welcome to join. This course is designed to take both newbies to persuasion and negotiation, as well as those more experienced, to a new level of confidence & expertise. Many individuals, as well as organizations large & small, have already benefited from the content contained in this course.
We will start off with the basics and then increase in complexity as we go along. You will also be introduced to some necessary vocabulary so that you are using the correct language for this subject matter. And you will drill deep down into a range of tactics & strategies and learn when, and where, it is best to use them. In addition, there will be a few exercises to get you thinking about strategy and how to be more effective in a range of situations.
At the end of this course you will be equipped with a toolbox of tactic & strategies that will help you feel more confident & excel in any type of persuasion and negotiation situation.
Thank you for taking the time to read this introduction. I look forward to going on this exciting journey with you.
See you in the course!