SunderS Oracle NetSuite ERP Foundation E Learning – Vol 4.1, Define Price List, Pricing Group at Customer Level, Define Bulk Quantity Discounts ,How to Mass Update Price Changes.
This Course will have one Section
In this Section You will Learn:
- How to Enable Pricing Features and Preferences in Oracle NetSuite ?
- What is a Pricing Level in Oracle NetSuite ?
- What is a Pricing Group in Oracle NetSuite ?
- How to Define Quantity Discount Schedule for an Item ?
- How to Define Price Level, Pricing Group at Customer Level ?
- How to Define a Item Price for a Customer ?
- How to do Mass Update of Price Changes on a Single or Multiple Price Level.
- How to do Mass Update of Price Change for a Group of Items
Gives a High Level Process Overview of how the Oracle NetSuite Pricing works for Order to Cash and Procure to Pay Business Process. This Course also talks about the Relevant Roles used in NetSuite for enabling the features and perform the Business Transactions.
Takes you through the Pricing Considerations that need to be deliberated and decided before setting up the Pricing engine.
If you have Subscribed to NetSuite One world , this Course also take you through how to set up the Price List, Pricing Group in Multiple Currencies.
Also, You can Learn how to Define Item Price for a Customer record and Customer Group.
Once the Price Level, Pricing Group and Bulk Quantity Discounts has been defined for Single , Multiple Currencies, the Course takes you through a Sample Cash Sales Transaction for a Customer to Demonstrate how the Oracle NetSuite Pricing Engine works.
Finally, it takes you through how to do Mass Update of Price Changes on a Single , Multiple Price List and for Group of Items