SEO & Copywriting Course as Project & Fun: 43 Days Challenge, Be a SEO, Local SEO, Content Marketing, Copywriting & WordPress Websites Consultant – Profit with Fun Learn SEO Course.
SEO, local SEO, Copywriting, WordPress website creation & Content marketing course made as Project & Fun.
Please, accept our 30 days challenge. Enjoy animations, over my shoulder explanations, screen recordings, assignments & interactive quizzes. Learn everything you need to know to become a professional SEO, local SEO, copywriting & WordPress websites consultant, and start a new career online, land your dream job, or boost your local or e-commerce business.
You’ll achieve mastery Fast with our 3-part Fast Learn course structure – Join over 560,000+ satisfied students by enrolling and enjoy the easiest way to go from beginner to pro:
1. Animations with interactive quizzes – I’ve made learning fun and organic – with animated explainers and 600+ Questions so you learn quickly and retain what you learn!
2. Practical screen recordings with step-by-step explanations – Watch as I show you exactly how to do it – then immediately apply the knowledge. Plus, get proven success Blueprints you can follow – for every key topic I cover.
3. Careers & Freelancing Kickstart Guide – Discover how to start using your new skillset to make money. Land your first job in Digital Marketing or begin a thriving freelance business.
Here’s the In- Depth Course Snapshot:
I created this course specifically to take novices with no knowledge of SEO, Content Marketing, & Content Creation- and turn them into Content Marketing Masters.
It will help you:
- Become an expert content creator with the power to persuade. Learn how to create high converting content that gets you more leads, subscribes, and sales with templates and walkthrough guides created by a copywriting pro.
- Learn all aspects of SEO & local SEO – Become an expert at traditional SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) for Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc… AND get pro-level knowledge to boost your Social Media and Video Content Optimisation.
- Create slick looking websites on wordpress – no coding experience required!
- Land your dream job in marketing – with my practical marketing careers guide. I show you how to land that first gig, break down your industry options, and give you guidance if you want to go it alone as a freelancer.
Learn SEO & Local SEO – SEO Fundamentals Master Guide and SEO Strategies that get you Found! White Hat SEO To Max Traffic, SEO Key factors and Tools that will give you an edge, PLUS our SEO On-page guide.
Learn 210 SEO Factors – Every Aspect Of The SEO Game Covered, including voice SEO, video SEO, visual SEO & local SEO, plus, get valuable keyword insight so you can optimise all your content! Includes resources to quickly and easily Master SEO Rich Snippets, & SEO Images information.
Learn The Psychology Of Persuasion – Understand the 3 essential stages of the customer journey to purchase – and how to angle ALL your content to move prospects smoothly to the sale. This is the Golden Key to selling more and selling Faster – and when you enrol, I’ll share it with you.
Learn Copywriting – Persuasive SEO Copywriting Techniques to hook potential customers fast, build trust and Get to that sale! Pro content creation templates for every occasion from Twitter posts to Email newsletters, sales letters, and blogs.
Learn Content Marketing – Learn how to get your content in front of the right people – and how to rev up its engagement rate – so you get more Leads, Sales, Comments, & Shares.
Learn Content Creation – Content creation templates and guides for every type of e-commerce, marketing, and social media. Create high performance email newsletters, Twitter & Facebook posts, Facebook Ads, Messenger Ads, LinkedIn Ads & more…
Learn Website Creation – SEO WordPress Yoast configuration & optimisation – easy walkthrough, SEO & WordPress security walkthrough, copywriting for your website and more…
Many people think SEO is too hard and not worth the effort. That’s not true. The basics of SEO are actually quite simple. And with 58% of all web traffic coming from Google, it’s certainly something worth learning about if you have a website. If you think the SEO fundamentals aren’t enough to get you ranked, think again. Most people running websites have a very limited understanding of SEO, so knowing the fundamentals can certainly help you succeed.
What are the benefits of SEO?
- SEO leads to more traffic
- SEO leads to consistent traffic
- SEO leads to ‘free’ traffic
SEO helps you to rank higher, but you can’t rank higher if Google doesn’t even know your website exists in the first place. Getting your website indexed by search engines means you’re in the race, not that you’re likely to win. That’s where SEO comes in. SEO is an ongoing process that, if done well, increases your chances of winning over time. It’s much easier to do SEO well when your website is properly set up for SEO success.
Your customers, leads, and audience members want valuable content from your business. And that content needs to reach audience members in a way that feels natural and organic versus being disruptive. Content marketing helps businesses do this, and it describes the process of attracting, engaging with, and delighting your target markets.
By honing in on effective content marketing, you can do just that — and as a result, increase conversions, improve brand awareness, boost revenue, establish yourself as an industry leader, and more.
Content marketing is the process of planning, creating, distributing, sharing, and publishing content to reach your target audience. It can boost factors like brand awareness, sales, reach, interactions, and loyalty.
- Educate your leads and prospects about the products and services you offer
- Boost conversions
- Build relationships between your customers and business that result in increased loyalty
- Show your audience how your products and services solve their challenges
- Create a sense of community around your brand
Copywriting has become one of the most in-demand skills of 2022. In fact, copywriting jobs can pay upwards of $100k per year. Why? Every business can benefit from someone who writes great copy. From startups to Fortune 500s and everything in between, copywriting can make or break the success of an organisation.
The truth of the matter is this; anyone can become a copywriter. You don’t need a degree or specialised training to master this skill. So, whether you’re looking to start a career as a freelance copywriter or just want to improve the copy for your own business, this guide will give you the blueprint for getting your feet wet with copywriting.
Copywriting is the art of writing text for marketing purposes. It’s designed to sell your products or services while establishing a voice for your brand. The main intention of copywriting is to persuade people to take a particular action, whether it’s purchasing, signing up for something, or any other type of conversion.
Copywriting comes in many different forms—advertisements, web pages, brochures, white papers, social media content, and company tag-lines would all fall into the copywriting category, and that’s just barely scratching the surface.
But copywriting is much more than just words. Great copy tells a compelling story and represents your brand image. It pulls on the strings that trigger the decision-making process for whoever reads what you’re writing.
Copywriting doesn’t sell products or services; it sells emotion and lifestyle. According to Google Trends, the global interest in copywriting is currently at an all-time high, based on search data over the last ten years.
When you enrol, you also get:
- Course materials and tuition worth at least $2.700 – you get it all – for a tiny fraction of the cost!!
- 23 content marketing templates you can easily customise for your business
- Handy PDF & MP3 packed with useful and Free Extra Resources you can download from our Resource Centre
- Interactive quizzes & Assignments
- Lifetime access & Lifetime updates
- Udemy certificate of completion – ready for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Fast & friendly support in the Q&A section – ask me a question anytime
I wish you every success and can’t wait to welcome you on board,
Ing. Tomas Moravek & the whole Team
Internet Efficiency Awarded Digital Marketing Expert