Robotics Course: Analysis & Simulation, Gain a fundamental understanding of the principles of robotic engineering.
Robotics is a rapidly advancing field of engineering with wide-reaching implications for many industries. As robotics technology continues to develop and become more accessible, so too does the need for individuals with the skills and knowledge required to benefit from them. One way to acquire these skills is through attending a Robotics Course: Analysis & Simulation course. This course provides an introduction to the fundamentals of computer-aided robotic analysis and simulation, all while offering real-world applications.
It is the study of making machines that can do tasks autonomously. The goal of Robotics is to create machines that can help us out in our everyday lives, whether it’s in manufacturing or research. In this course, we will be using simulation to analyze and understand how robots work. Through simulation, we can create models of how a robot behaves and make predictions about its future behavior.
The course is divided into lab and lecture sections, each with a series of videos. The videos range from 5 to 10 minutes in length and cover a wide variety of topics ranging from the basics of kinematics to solving differential equations. The readings are more in-depth on each topic, and the quizzes are designed to test your understanding of the material.
In this series I will show:
- Introduction to robotics.
- Explaining the concept of “Frame Transformation”.
- Explaining the transformation in 2D & 3D.
- Explaining the DH-Parameters.
- Examples for Forward kinematic Analysis.
- Explaining the Inverse kinematics Analysis.
- Examples of Inverse Kinematics Analysis.
- Doing Robotics Analysis using Matlab.
What you will learn in this course:
- How to extract the DH parameters for any robot.
- How to Apply Forward kinematics analysis.
- How to Apply Inverse kinematics analysis.
- How to deal with the robotics toolbox in MatLab.
why you should enroll in this course?
- this course will allow students to learn about the history of robotics, analyze current robotic technologies, and design and simulate robots in order to improve their designs.
- In this analysis and simulation course, students will be able to use various software programs to design and test their robots.
Why people should watch this?
to be able to understand the basic topics in robotics in a practical way and Also to catch up with manipulator’s different technologies.
additionally, being capable to build your own manipulator model from scratch and deduce its Kinematics equations/parameters.
Hurry Up and Join our Team!