Projects Cost Management, Estimating, Budgeting and Control.
Projects Cost Management, Estimating, Budgeting and Control., Learn how to estimate costs for any project, how to determine budget and how to use Earned Value Management tools. 3 PDU.
This course consist of two parts. The fist part is a theoretical explanation based on the cost management chapter from PMBOK (the book that is used for PMP certificate) and the second part is a practical example about how to apply the theoretical part..
Both parts talk about three main topics:
- How to estimate costs for activities in the project, which also include:
- Types of Costs
- Estimating costs tools and techniques.
- Handling Risk Reserves costs
- Cost of Quality
- Documenting the costs basis of estimates
- How to determine project budget, which also include:
- Determine cost baseline
- Estimate funding requirements
- Determine project budget
- How to Control Project Costs, through:
- Using Earned Value Management Techniques to assess project performance
- Calculating CPI, SPI, CV, SV
- Forecasting project costs y using Earned Value Management Tools