Program ESP32 without Coding
Program ESP32 without Coding, Program ESP32 Board without writing a single code in A Professional Environment.
>>> The ESP Board is an open-source IoT electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Sensing the environment by receiving inputs from many sensors, ESP32 affects its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and a number of other accessories. It’s intended for anyone making interactive hardware projects and in this course, we will make it easy for you to Program ESP32 Boards and Start Testing Your Codes Freely. <<<
In this course, you will learn how to Program ESP32 Board without writing a single code in A Professional Environment. It will help you unleash your full potential without the hassle of writing codes.
Why you should take this course?
- ESP32 Programming without Coding. Program ESP32 Board without writing a single code in A Professional Environment.
- Experience total freedom and control with ESP32 Programming without Coding
- Lose time on tedious coding and focus on your creativity to get straight to business
- It is an easy way to prototype your next invention, With ESP32 Programming without Coding, you can do it all in fewsteps.
Contents and Overview
In this course, I’m going to teach you how to program the ESP32 board without writing a single line of code, all that you have to do is drag and drop.
You will get rid of the hassle of writing long codes to achieve things with your ESP32 in this course.
You will also get to know how you can use different modules like Bluetooth, SPI, I2C, graphical LCD, stepper motors, and how to enter the world of ESP32 programming without coding. And I’m sure that at the end of this course you will find this way away much easier for you to make projects without coding. And even if you want to teach your child how to program, you can get him started using the knowledge that we are offering in this course.
You will also take a practical example, which is an obstacle to avoiding Robots, and you will learn how to connect it practically and how to program it using the software without coding. I’m sure that at the end of this course you will get a lot of knowledge and you will use this software on a daily basis because it will make your life away much easier.
Boards that can be Simulated:
- ESP8266, ESP32
- Arduino boards
- Arduino clones
- Raspberry Pi
- Femto IO
- Controllino, Goldilocks Analogue, FreeSoC2, chipKIT, micro: bit, Maple Mini, and a number of Arduino clones