Product Management Certification+Agile Product Owner+Scrum, Overview of Agile product management+Online Certification PSPO I Certification Tips for Scrum Product Owner+User Stories.
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™, PSPO , PSPO, PSPO I, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Agile Product Management as a Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) especially if preparing for your PSPO I certification exam – You will be confident that you have a complete overview of Agile product management as the founders intended it, because I only teach accurately based on the Scrum Guide which is the official rule book of scrum. I also teach based on Agile principles.
- Gain confidence and get your Agile Product Management Certificate – I teach you everything you need to know to gain confidence then award you a certificate of completion without going into a class room or spending 1000s of Dollars. I also give you a foundation you can use for an accredited PSPO I certification.
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Randal Schaffer
What is an Agile Product Manager / Scrum Product Owner ?
An Agile Product Manager uses Agile principles to work with teams and deliver products in small increments. This gives the business early return on investment and the ability to adapt to a changing market. In Scrum teams the role is carried out by the Scrum Product Owner.
Agile is a mindset and an umbrella term for a set of related methods and frameworks that help us to deliver projects on time and more efficiently. Scrum is the most popular Agile framework. Based on my experience, it is the number one framework used to deliver projects on time!
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a traditional product manager, agile product manager, scrum master coaching product owners, product owner, developer, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand what makes agile product management tick, this is the place to start. If you are preparing for an agile product manager or professional scrum product owner certification, this class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of Agile Product Management – The exact mindset, principles and practices used by a Scrum Product Owner to deliver a project using agile scrum along with the difference between an agile product manager and a traditional product manager. This includes lectures on the fundamentals of Scrum, User Stories, Product Backlog, Product Development and more.
- The facts based on the Scrum Guide – The correct terminology used by yourself as an Agile Product Manager is essential to mastering it. The Scrum Guide is the rule-book of agile scrum and many do not truly understand it.
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) Certification prep for PSPO I – To get certified I teach you the foundation of Agile Scrum along with frequently asked questions (FAQs) and frequently misunderstood points about the Product Owner role. You will collect an Agile Product Management Certificate once you have understood these points and completed the course. You will also have an excellent foundation for the Professional Scrum Product Owner ( PSPO I ) examination.
What are the pre-requisites?
- This course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas based on the Scrum Guide and Agile Project Management principles created by the founders of Agile.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Agile Project Management for a Scrum Product Owner such as Product Vision , Product Roadmaps , Scrum , User Stories, working with Developers, working with your Scrum Master or popular agile techniques like managing requirements with a Product Backlog. I include a summary of key methods, practices and frequent misunderstandings in industry. All is based on the Scrum Guide , Agile Principles and the Agile Manifesto so you know that you are learning the facts from the founders.
Perfect if you are interested in Professional Scrum Product Owner ( PSPO I ) certification, scrum master certification , agile methodology, agile development, agile software, agile definition. Or if you are interested in increasing your Product Owner Salary, gaining an Agile Product Management Role, furthering your Scrum Master Coaching experience or meeting a agile product manager or scrum product owner job description.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and the founders of Agile Scrum