Procurement Management- Job Training Course, Get trained to be a Procurement Officer. Ultimate guide to become a Procurement & Supply Chain Management Professional !
This Procurement Management job training program course is designed for Fresh graduates & people who are new to Procurement and Supply Chain Management. This course is 100% Job training in the field of Procurement Management to Prepare the students to enter into the Supply Chain Management Industry and land their dream job in Supply Chain management as Procurement Officer / Procurement Manager / Purchasing Officer / Buyer / Sourcing Officer etc.
The training program covers all the topics and skills which are required for someone who aspires to be a Procurement professional. The program does not discuss much theory but instead goes through case studies and real-life scenarios. By completion, the student will have a proper understanding of Procurement management and how procurement professionally happens in a business organization.
Aim of the Program
- The aim of the program is to provide Skill-based job training to make the Candidates ‘Pre-Trained Job Ready Candidates’ for their first jobs.
- The program focuses on day to day activities of the Procurement department in a company and it provides with the knowledge and skills required to be a Procurement professional.
- Instead of discussing unwanted theories and academics, we focus on what a student need for a career as a Procurement Professional. For this, we go through real-life job examples, scenarios and discuss what really happens in a Procurement department in a Business Organization.
- By completion, the students will have a proper understanding of what a procurement department does in a business and what are the roles and responsibilities of a Procurement Officer.
What you will learn
- Procurement Management
- Sourcing Management
- Purchasing Management
- Activities of Procurement Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of Procurement Professionals
- Procurement Process in Business
- Procurement Strategies
- Procurement terms used in Business
- Procurement documents
- Supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Vendor Management
- Ways to Improve & Evaluate Supplier Relationship Management
- Purchase Order
- Incoterms 2020
- Sustainability in Procurement management
- Digitalization in Procurement
- Practical assignments in Procurement
- Practical Job Training (important)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone new to Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Fresh graduates who are interested in gaining Job training in Procurement management
- People who would like to change their career to Procurement management
- People who are looking for Procurement management certification for career improvement
What jobs can you apply for with this program completion
- Procurement Manager
- Procurement officer
- Procurement assistant
- Purchase officer
- Vendor manager
- Supplier relationship officer
- Purchase coordinator
- International Buyer
- Procurement Supervisor
- Category purchasing manager
- Supply chain officer- Procurements