PLM Basics Course , Build your Product Lifecycle Management knowledge with this PLM basics course developed by PLM experts!
What you”ll learn:
- The core concepts and key elements of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- What good businesses processes are and how they’re defined
- How to define products with data and how to make sense of that data
- The main components of a PLM architecture stack
- Core information systems in PLM
- 12 steps to follow to manage your PLM program effectively
- The ingredients of a successful PLM change management initiative
- 3 key steps to avoid common change management pitfalls
- 7 steps to create a sound change management initiative for your PLM implementation
About the Course
Welcome to the PLM Basics eCourse brought to you by Share PLM!
Are you new to Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)?
Developing a thoughtful product and data management framework has the potential to transform your career or organization. This online PLM training course is designed to provide you with a solid understanding of Product Lifecycle Management and to introduce you to the core concepts you need to know to kick off your journey in PLM.
In this introductory course we’ll cover the key elements of Product Lifecycle Management: processes, data, people, and information systems. We’ll also talk about program and change management, business processes, product data, and at the end of the course, we’ll share some tips with you to help you continue building your PLM knowledge beyond this foundation.
About the Instructor
Helena Gutierrez is a trilingual Spanish entrepreneur, international PLM specialist and trainer, mother of two, business owner and co-founder of the #1 PLM eLearning EdTech company in Europe, Share PLM. Helena got her educational background in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering.
Helena co-founded Share PLM with her university classmate and best friend, Beatriz González, with the mission to improve and simplify PLM education and generate awareness of how important it is. She specializes in taking complex, cutting-edge PLM technology, and organizing its concepts in a beautiful, usable, and fun way.
About the Learner
This PLM training course is designed for anyone looking to expand their knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management, improve their CV/resume or their careers.