On-Page SEO Training Course, Web Optimization To Obtain High Search Engine Rankings For Websites, Blogs, Online Stores, LMS, Portfolios.
On-page SEO (sometimes called on-site SEO) is the process of optimizing parts of your webpages so they rank higher on search engines and get more search engine traffic.
This includes updating on-page content, title tags, internal links, and more.
Search engines like Google look at keywords and other on-page SEO cues to check whether a page matches a user’s search intent. And if the search engine decides the page will be useful to the user, it will display it higher in search results.
On-page SEO has become an even more effective way to communicate quality signals and drive clicks from organic search, even for newer websites with less authority and reputation.
On-page vs off-page SEO
To understand the difference between on-page and off-page SEO, it’s best to go back to the SEO basics. There are three core types of SEO:
- On-page SEO refers to efforts made directly to the page you’re trying to optimize, such as improving its content or adding keywords.
- Off-page SEO refers to efforts made on other pages of your site, or with other sites, to help your page to rank, such as with backlinking, listings, social promotion, guest posting, PR, and more.
- Technical SEO refers to efforts involving the site’s source code, sitemap, speed, security, structured data,However, on-page SEO is also more time-intensive. Google crawlers don’t just look for a single keyword on the page anymore. Google can now understand whether a web page is original, insightful, in-depth, and written by expert authors.2011 google update is known as Panda. This algorithm update penalized low-quality pages, which resulted in more quality pages taking the top spots of the SERPs. Google continues to iterate on this process of demoting low-quality content and promoting high-quality content today.
Same as with the other SEO pillars, on-page SEO can’t fully optimize a website and it won’t guarantee ranking and traffic when done alone. So it’s important to keep your Content, Technical and Off-page SEO in check to ensure better search performance.This is why you should learn On-Page SEO for efficiency and increased visibility of your website on the internet.
You Will Learn:
- How To Crawl your website.
- How to conduct an SEO audit and define your site architecture.
- How to update URLs, page titles, and meta descriptions.
- To make sure your keyword is in your URL.
- How to Include your keyword throughout your page.
- How to track keywords and topics for each page.
We’ll be giving all of our best On-Page SEO advice, the actual tricks that work best for us, on how to get your pages to appear in the top-most search results.
- We’ll be sharing our own on page SEO checklist, including:
– Adding social sharing buttons
– Featured snippets
– and many more tips…