Master SAT Maths Preparation Course 2023/ SAT Revision , Best SAT Course designed to help the students to score 750+ in the Test. Covering all topics and Practice Questions.
Hi Students, here I am going to tell you how our course is different from others
1. Our course is designed through White Board Animated Videos, So you can steer clear from seeing the face of trainer, which improves your attention.
2.Your trainer is an expert with 15 years of experience in teaching for competitive exams.
3. You will get the best form of techniques as per Exam Standards in 2022.
4. Here you see how to apply the learned techniques in real life.
5. Here we don’t teach but we train you to solve on your own.
6. We the testprep24 team is available 24*7 to clarify your doubts.
7. Guaranteed Score improvements you can see on a regular basis.
Total Syllabus classification:
1. Math techniques to improvise your calculation speed.
2. Number Theory and Classifications
3. Arithmetic ( This include the Math which we Use in day today life like Percentages, Ratios and Proportions, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Mixtures, Time Speed and Distance etc)
4. Algebra (Simple Equations, Linear Equations, In-equations)
6. Logical Analysis ( Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Progressions, Logical Sequencing)
7. Statistics, Data Interpretation and Graphs.
8. Problem Solving Techniques ( This section includes how to eliminate the Answer Choices from Multiple Choice questions without solving them exactly )
What Students say about our Course:
- This course was amazing. I got to know various tips and tricks to crack the SAT. It was really helpful for me. — by —- Paridhi Jay Singh
- Awesome Explanation – by— Akshat Agarwal
- Nice Explanation of Every Problem — by— Harika
- This relate so well with what I needed right now, Thankyou. — by — Okonkwo Uchechukwu
- Yes this course is good to clear your concepts — by — Sonali Agarwal
- I wasn’t able to find any easy tutorials for Aptitude on Youtube, they were free but they were getting lengthy. here it is sorted and easy, length is short as well. — by —- Mohit
- Nice explanation — by. —- Pratyusha Chitturi & Akash Didla