Master Course : Remote Selling & Virtual Sales Presentations, Remote selling, Virtual Sales Presentations, Sales Skills, Online Meeting skills, ZOOM meeting skills,Power Point Skills.
Master course in remote selling and virtual sales presentations
Manage your remote sales team with remote selling
Remote work is becoming more common, especially since the pandemic started. The difference between in-person and remote selling can make it challenging for sales pros who aren’t used to it.
If done right, remote selling can boost productivity, improve your team’s productivity, and fill your pipeline without having to leave your desk.
Managing internal and external communication with a virtual sales team can be easier with remote selling.
Is remote selling a good idea?
A remote sale (also called virtual selling) is when buyers and remote salespeople don’t meet in person.
Basically, it’s inside sales but with technology; instead of meeting in person, you reach out and close deals online or over the phone
Virtual sales presentations
It’s no secret that remote sales have become increasingly popular in the 21st century. As a result, more and more presentations are done online instead of in person. We’ll have easier access to more customers than ever, and we’ll save money on travel expenses. In contrast, sales reps need to be aware that digitally delivered sales presentations require different skills and factors. Here’s a primer on how to make your distance presentation stand out.
Here are the 5 topics I’d like to cover in this master’s course
1. Introduction and importance of remote selling and virtual sales presentations
2. How do I succeed at remote selling? What are the best practices?
3. How does a remote salesperson work? What skills do you need to sell products remotely?
4. What’s an effective way to structure a virtual sales presentation?
5. What’s a virtual selling skill? How do you make a virtual sales presentation that’s effective?