Logistics, Transportation & Warehousing in Supply Chain , The Triple Nexus: Optimizing Logistics, Transport and Warehouse Efficiency to streamline the Chain.
- Unlock Your Supply Chain leadership Potential with this well designed Course!
- Are you ready to take your supply chain expertise to a global level? Unlock new career opportunities and drive international success with our comprehensive Udemy course!
– Master key Supply Chain concepts
– Optimize Cross-Border Logistics
– Lead with Confidence
- Join our exclusive Udemy course and gain the expertise to streamline your Supply Chain processes, enhance customer satisfaction, and supercharge your business growth.
- Enroll Now and Enjoy:
– On-Demand Video Lessons – Learn at Your Pace
– Interactive Quizzes – Reinforce Your Knowledge
– Lifetime Access – Stay Updated Always
– Expert Q&A – Get Your Questions Answered
– Certificate of Completion – Showcase Your Skills
Invest in your future. Transform your supply chain. Enroll in “Strategic Inventory Management” now!
Background of the course
This course will help you drastically improve your knowledge and skills in key topics of supply chain management through a series of must know concepts and examples. This course is designed by Academic & Industry experts in the field for everyone who is in Supply Chain role or wanted to make their career in the field of Logistics, Transportation & Warehousing.
This course is designed for Supply Chain Managers, Analysts, Buyers, Demand Planners, Inventory planners, Transportation, warehousing & Logistics planners & even supply chain leaders.
What this course covers?
This course covers extensive content in a simple explanations and covers more than 15 key topics as below.
· Business Operations
· Input & Output of Business Operations
· Transformation process
· Example of Manufacturing & Service Operations
· Goods Vs Services
Introduction to Supply Chain Management
· Goal of Supply Chain Management
· Partners & Flows in Supply Chain Management
. Evolution of Supply Chain Management (From 1913’s till now and way ahead)
· Historical developments from Assembly line
. Distribution Network in Supply Chain
· Distribution Channel & its types
· Distribution Partners
· Difference between distribution partners
Inventory Management & Purchasing in Supply Chain
· Types of inventory
· Six reasons why business needs inventories
· Activities involved in Inventory Management function
· Activities in Logistics
· 7R’s of Logistics
· Types of Logistics
· Why Business needs logistics Management
· Reverse logistics
· Activities in transportation
· Transportation infrastructure
· Key functions of transportation Management
· Types of transportation & their features.
· Difference between transportation modes.
· LTL & FTL, Difference between both of them.
· What is warehouse, features of warehouse
· Activities performed in warehousing
· Need for warehousing in supply chain
· Types of warehouses (Private, Public, Co-operative, Government, Bonded, Climate controlled, Automated, Distribution centers).