Excel with Excel: Customizing Window, Making Calculations , Step By Step Guide to Get familiar and become an expertise with Microsoft Excel 2021.
What you”ll learn:
- Use Excel 2021 Efficiently
- Get a more better picture of the frequently used Functions in MS Excel
- Work With all kinds of data with ease
- Capable to use MS Excel in their workplace with more proficiency
Microsoft Excel enables users to format, organize and calculate data in a spreadsheet. By organizing data using software like Excel, data analysts and other users can make information easier to view as data is added or changed.
In this Microsoft Excel training, you will learn to:Efficiently navigate and manipulate worksheets and workbooks. Implement an income and expense statement with formulas, functions, and names. Design a reusable data entry template that protects formulas. Implement conditional formatting to analyze sales information.
This Course is designed to help people learn Microsoft Excel 2021. I have designed the curriculum in a way which inhabits the beginners as well as the experts. If pupils who take this course, be true to themselves and attend each session, follow each instruction and practice each exercise, they are surely going to gain a very clear understanding and expertise in MS Excel.
- Creating a new spreadsheet from scratch.
- Executing basic computations like adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
- Writing and formatting column text and titles.
- Using Excel’s auto-fill features.
- Adding or deleting single columns, rows, and spreadsheets.
- Workbook – like a notebook, Excel creates an empty workbook when it starts (Book1)
- Worksheets – sheets inside the workbook. (3 sheets (default) max is 255)
- Sheet tab – tabs at bottom of Workbook containing each sheets name.
- Tab scrolling buttons – can be used to scroll through the sheet tabs.
There are four different types of calculation operators: arithmetic, comparison, text concatenation, and reference.
- Arithmetic operators.
- Comparison operators.
- Text concatenation operator.
- Reference operators.