Digital Marketing Tips for Small Business 2022 (Quick Guide), In this quick course I am showing you how you can optimise your small business digital marketing under 2 hrs.
Welcome to the Five things you can do under five hours (2 hours actually) to boost your digital marketing mini-course.
If you are a small business owner struggling to make sales, then you should enrol in this course, as I am sharing quick and easy tips on optimising your digital marketing.
Don’t worry; you don’t need to know anything about digital marketing. This course is designed for a complete beginner.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to optimise your Google business profile
- Products & Services
- How to pick the correct business category
- Importance of keywords
- How to optimise your brand so you look more professional
- How to create a logo
- How to pick the best colour palette & font style for your business
- How to stick to your brand
- How to do social media marketing
- Why you should NOT listen to social media gurus
- How to create social media posting schedule
- How should you fine-tune your website so you get more leads from your current website
- 3 main areas you should focus
- How to optimise your current website
- And finally, a brief introduction to email marketing.
I’m sure you’ll love the course and that this course and the strategies you’ll learn will improve your business in a brief period. This course is NOT a course on advanced digital marketing strategies but a quick guide on how to quickly improve your current digital marketing efforts.
Tharindu Wijesekara from Lone Leopard Digital Marketing Consultant, Melbourne.