Digital Image Processing: Operations and Applications , Learn Image Processing operations with numericals in 2 hours.
What you”ll learn:
- Understand the fundamentals of Image Processing, Image Enhancement, Image Segmentation.
- To understand the different techniques and algorithms of image enhancement.
- To apply different transformations on digital images.
- To understand how these different domains are distinct and how they collaborate as well.
- To apply these concepts in real life applications.
Image processing is a method to perform some operations on an image, in order to get an enhanced image or to extract some useful information from it. Well, don’t be overwhelmed by all those technical terms, we will help you with the fundamentals. So now are you interested to know about the field of Image Processing? Then this self-paced course is for you!
This course has been designed such that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theory, techniques and concepts in a simple way. It is a perfect match for all those self-taught students out there!
We will walk you into the World of Image Processing. With every tutorial you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this field. We have provided lectures with notes and assignments to make your learning process more interactive. While preparing this course special care is taken that the concepts are presented in fun and exciting way but at the same time, we dive deep into Image Processing.
Here is a list of few of the topics we will be learning:
- Image and Pixels
- Image Processing model / fundamental steps
- Colour Models
- Image enhancement
- Point Processing Operations
- Neighborhood Processing
- Frequency domain
- Point, line and Edge detection
- Local and global processing
- Real World Applications