Dart and Flutter Tutorials for Beginners , Student will be able to create his/her own app after completing this tutorial series.
What you”ll learn:
- Dart Programming Tutorial and Flutter Designing
- After completing this course Student will be able to learn and understand other programming languages.
Hi, if you are like me, who thinks Flutter is the future of mobile and looking for online courses to learn Flutter.
Welcome to this course of how to create Apps in flutter even if you are from non-IT background.
Best thing is you don’t need a mobile phone for checking it ,you can use Emulator The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device.
Here we will learn about how to set up flutter and become master in flutter user interface.
1. Go to Android Developers Official website and Install Android Studio
2. Download Flutter SDK Flutter dev website
3. Install Flutter Plugin in Android Studio
Topic we will cover in this Course
1. Install Flutter Plugin on android studio.
2. Stateless Widget Class and Containers
3. Statefull Widget Class and Raised Button
4. Row and Column Widget in Flutter
5. TextFeild and buttons
6. buttons and checkbox
7. Listview Builder
8. Flutter GridView Builder
9. Appbar Leading and Action Property
10. Flutter7 Tabbar
11. Flutter#8 Custom Widgets , Container
12. Widget, Saprate Method for Widgets
13. TextFeild Widget
14. Images in Flutter
15. Images , CircleAvatar, ListView.Builder
16. Sliding Drawer in Flutter
17. Generate Signed APK for Play Store in Flutter
We can make app for iOS, android & Web through single code base. So what are you waiting for?