Cryptocurrency Guide: Beginner to Advanced, A Practical Guide for Getting Started In the Cryptocurrency Trading World.
This course delivers a comprehensive overview on how to use cryptocurrency, which is a new form of money that’s fully digital.
The entire course is designed in a way that makes everything clear and simple.
You will receive detailed explanations with practical examples. The course begins by teaching you what is cryptocurrency and how the blockchain works.
You will learn how to buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies using different types of crypto orders like market order, limit order, stop order…
You will also learn how to use leverage trading, which amplifies your buying or selling power, allowing you to trade with more money than you actually have in your wallet.
Lastly, I will show you how to turn a USB stick into a crypto wallet, and how to restore your wallet on a different computer.
This course covers:
- How Does Blockchain Work
- How to Use CoinMarketCap Website
- How to Research Cryptocurrencies
- How to Buy & Sell Cryptocurrency on the Binance Exchange
- How to Use PancakeSwap Exchange
- How to Transfer Crypto to an Exchange & Bank Account
- Learn how to Stake Cryptocurrency
- What Is Leverage and How Does It Work
- How to Use Leverage Trading on Binance
- How to Use Mock Trading on Binance Futures
- How to Turn a USB drive Into a Crypto Wallet
- Restore Your Crypto Wallet to Another Computer
By the time you’ve completed this course, you’ll have the necessary knowledge to get you started in the crypto market.
See you inside the course!