Course for Parents to master 11+ tests for Grammar schools
Course for Parents to master 11+ tests for Grammar schools, Get ready for September Tests.
Parents, if you are getting ready for the tests and your child is in year 5, this is going to benefit you hugely.
- Do you have a child in Year 5?
- Do you want to know how to shortlist schools?
- Do you want to know about catchment rules and syllabus?
- Do you want to know how to handle mistakes and focus on what will get the results?
- Do you want to know how to deal with roadblocks such as a child not being motivated or even fed up?
- Do you want to know what a top tutor recommends for getting into a school of your choice?
I have teamed up with Jemma Smith, founder of The Education Hotel Tuition to give us her top recommendations tips and tricks to get the results even when things don’t seem to be going to plan.
Any questions, please ask before purchasing. I’ll be happy to answer them.
Our 11+ Course is for parents who are looking for systematic guidance and a step-by-step process of the 11+ project.
You will get access to
- Self-paced course in which you can listen at your chosen speed. I recommend 1.5
- 10 modules with audio/video presentations, helpsheets and checklists and a list of top recommendations
- Modules on goal-setting, planning and mindset.
- Common subjects of focus, covering the syllabus, what to do in the weeks before the test and how to plan your 11+ project
- Checklists and helpsheets to tackle each part of the 11+ process
- A list of top recommended resources
The course is available for a great price. I have spent hours and months pouring over the content, presentation and tech for it.