Complete AutoCAD Course 2D + 3D Tools & Techniques
Complete AutoCAD Course 2D + 3D Tools & Techniques, Learn Basic to Intermediate AutoCAD Skills From Absolute Zero.
About The Course
The course covers all “must know” tools and techniques for creating 2D drawings and 3D models in AutoCAD. Tools are thoroughly explained within its full application. Course is also equipped with examples where you will have to apply learned tools. Examples will help you to polish your skills and drawing techniques.
With this knowledge that you will gain here you will be ready to dive into the industry environment and work on basic and intermediate tasks.
What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is a computer-aided design software developed by the company Autodesk. It allows you to draw and edit digital 2D and 3D designs more quickly and easily than you could by hand.
To this day, it is unsurpassed in it’s drafting capabilities and is able to detail a design faster and better. Coordinates, Accuracy & Tolerances: You can design anything great or small.
3. AutoCAD Command List
4. Instructor Support
What this course covers?
- All drawing tools for creating simple to complicated drawings
- Status Bar functions – How to use them and what are they for
- Tools for modifying drawings such as Trim, Extend, Mirror, Stretch, Chamfer and so on
- How to create a Hatch and modify it
- How to create different types of dimensions and how to create a multileaders
- Singleline and Multiline text as well how to create a table and how to use a functions in table
- Creating, using and modifying layers
- How to create geometrical and dimensional constraints
- Creating, modifying and using Blocks
- What are attributes and how to create them and modify them
- Attaching external references such as different drawing or a pdf file
- How to create various viewports in layout
- Working with pagesetup
- How to create a title block and how to insert newly created and existing title block
- Plotting from models space and layout
- Creating sheets sets and publishing them
- How to create primitive tools – Box, Cylinder, Sphere, Wedge, Pyramid and Torus.
- How to work with coordinate system
- How to use solid tools such as Presspull, Polysolid, Sweep, Loft, Revolved
- Editing tools such as: 3D Array, Mirror, Fillet, Offset, Taper, Move, Boolean operations, Section plane, Imprint, Copy, Convert to solid…
- How to create different views: Detail, Projected, Section view, Orthographic view
- How to work with mesh tools
- Surface modelling and editing tools
- How to apply material, set up the lights, camera, scene and how to render
- How to create animation video of the product
If you find that any of this would beneficial for you and will help you to achieve your goals, ENROLL and begin your CAD journey!