AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Foundational 101 Course , AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Foundational, Cloud Computing, AWS Cloud Security Engineer, Cloud Security Architect.
What you”ll learn:
Understand the fundamentals of Amazon Web Services and its role in cloud computing.
Demonstrate proficiency in utilizing cloud-based computing resources and services.
Analyze the global infrastructure of AWS and assess the reliability of cloud-based solutions.
Design and implement effective networking solutions within the AWS environment.
Demonstrate proficiency in managing storage solutions and databases on the AWS platform.
Implement robust security measures to protect AWS resources and data.
Utilize monitoring and analytics tools to optimize performance and troubleshoot issues in the AWS environment.
Evaluate pricing models and support options to make informed decisions on resource allocation and budgeting.
Plan and execute migration strategies while fostering innovation within the AWS ecosystem.
- Navigate the stages of the cloud journey, from adoption to optimization, with a comprehensive understanding of AWS services and best practices.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Foundational 101 Course
Welcome to the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Foundational 101 Course, where you will embark on a comprehensive journey into the world of Amazon Web Services (AWS). This foundational course is designed to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills needed to understand and navigate the AWS Cloud environment.
Module 1: Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- Summarize the benefits of AWS
- Describe differences between on-demand delivery and cloud deployments
- Summarize the pay-as-you-go pricing model
Module 2: Compute in the Cloud
- Describe the benefits of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
- Identify different Amazon EC2 instance types
- Differentiate between billing options for Amazon EC2
- Describe benefits of Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling
- Summarize benefits of Elastic Load Balancing
- Provide examples of Elastic Load Balancing use cases
- Summarize differences between Amazon SNS and Amazon SQS
- Overview of additional AWS compute options
Module 3: Global Infrastructure and Reliability
- Summarize benefits of AWS Global Infrastructure
- Describe the basic concept of Availability Zones
- Explain benefits of Amazon CloudFront and Edge locations
- Compare methods for provisioning AWS services
Module 4: Networking
- Describe basic networking concepts
- Differentiate between public and private networking resources
- Explain a virtual private gateway and VPN using real-life scenarios
- Describe benefits of AWS Direct Connect
- Explain benefits of hybrid deployments
- Describe layers of security in an IT strategy
- Explain services used to interact with the AWS global network
Module 5: Storage and Databases
- Summarize basic concepts of storage and databases
- Describe benefits of Amazon EBS, Amazon S3, and Amazon EFS
- Summarize various storage solutions
- Describe benefits of Amazon RDS and Amazon DynamoDB
- Summarize various database services
Module 6: Security
- Explain benefits of the shared responsibility model
- Describe multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Differentiate between IAM security levels
- Describe security policies at a basic level
- Explain benefits of AWS Organizations
- Summarize benefits of compliance with AWS
- Explain primary AWS security services at a basic level
Module 7: Monitoring and Analytics
- Summarize approaches to monitoring your AWS environment
- Describe benefits of Amazon CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail, and AWS Trusted Advisor
Module 8: Pricing and Support
- Understand AWS pricing and support models
- Describe AWS Free Tier
- Describe key benefits of AWS Organizations and consolidated billing
- Explain benefits of AWS Budgets, Cost Explorer, and Pricing Calculator
- Distinguish between various AWS Support Plans
- Describe benefits of AWS Marketplace
Module 9: Migration and Innovation
- Understand migration and innovation in the AWS Cloud
- Summarize AWS Cloud Adoption Framework (AWS CAF)
- Summarize six key factors of a cloud migration strategy
- Describe benefits of AWS data migration solutions (AWS Snowcone, AWS Snowball, AWS Snowmobile)
- Summarize innovative solutions offered by AWS
Module 10: The Cloud Journey
- Summarize the six pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Explain the six benefits of cloud computing
Enroll in the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Foundational 101 Course and empower yourself with the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in the dynamic world of cloud computing with AWS. Prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination and take the first step towards becoming a certified AWS professional !
In this 101 course, I would like to teach the 10 major toics and 1 practice test !
1. Introduction to Amazon Web Services
2. Compute in the Cloud
3. Global Infrastructure and Reliability
5. Storage and Databases
7. Monitoring and Analytics
8. Pricing and Support
9. Migration and Innovation
10. The Cloud Journey
To pass the practice test, you need to score 70%, and I have explained why each answer is correct.
Enroll now and learn today, Good Luck !