Artificial Intelligence in industry & business – Basic level, Basic Awareness level course – Industry case studies of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
This is a basic awareness level course with case studies multiple industries such as Retail, Railways, Pharma, Insurance, Banking, Hospitality, Beverages, Real Estate, Warehouse, etc.
In the contemporary period of gigantic volumes and multi-regional global business internet reach, the new innovative technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Deep Learning (DL) have significant importance in the global business.
Following is a gist of the course
• Basic understanding of AI, ML, DL
• Preconditions of using AI, ML, DL
• Which industry life cycle or life-stage can be utilized using AI, ML and DL.
• Industry benefits of using AI, ML, DL with a case of Banking (case studies of Amazon Inc, General Motors, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, BBVA Bank, Covid19 Vaccine development)
• Difference between AI, ML and DL with Banking use cases.
• Industry case studies from multiple industries such as Retail, Railways, Insurance, Banking, Hospitality, Beverages, Real Estate, Warehouse etc. (some example include platform usage with Amazon Inc, Constems AI, European Railway, Auto Insurance / Car Insurance, Japanese Hotel, JD Warehouse of China etc)
• Academic view of AI, ML, and DL from technology perspective including Chatboat, Robot, Documentation, NLP (Natural language processing ), Artificial Intelligence used in Gadgets like car, Medical equipment, Kitchen, Watch etc. , Robotic process automation, Facial Recognition, Object recognition, Deep tagging, Contextual AI, Advisory Robots in various industry, Hyper personalization, Pattern recognition, Clustering, Supervisory learning, Unsupervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning etc.
This course can help to enhance the digital skills of any individual as it is a “street-smart view” of the AI usage in the industry. This course explains in the most simple manner giving examples such as Growth of the child, parentage, Chess Player, AlphaGO of Google, Robot usage, farming etc.