250+ Exercises – Data Science Bootcamp in Python – 2023
250+ Exercises – Data Science Bootcamp in Python – 2023, Improve your Python programming skills and solve over 250 data science exercises!
Welcome to the 250+ Exercises – Data Science Bootcamp in Python course where you can test your Python programming and data science skills. The course consists of 250 exercises (exercises + solutions) in data science with Python. Python can be easy to pick up whether you’re a first time programmer or you’re experienced with other languages. Python is a programming language that lets you work quickly and integrate systems more effectively.
Packages that you will use in the exercises:
Some topics you will find in the exercises:
- working with numpy arrays
- working with matrices
- random numbers
- normal distribution
- image as a numpy array
- working with polynomials
- working with dates
- dealing with missing values
- working with pandas Series and DataFrames
- reading/writing files
- working with stock market data
- creating visualizations using seaborn and plotly
- preparing data to the machine learning models
- feature extraction
- splitting data into train and test sets
- solving systems of equations
- building regression and classification models
- working with neural networks – TensorFlow and Keras
- working with computer vision – OpenCV
This is a great test for people who are learning the Python language and are looking for new challenges. The course is designed for people who already have basic knowledge in Python and knowledge about data science libraries. Exercises are also a good test before the interview. Many popular topics were covered in this course.
Don’t hesitate and take the challenge today!
Stack Overflow Developer Survey
According to the Stack Overflow Developer Survey 2021, Python is the most wanted programming language. Python passed SQL to become our third most popular technology. Python is the language developers want to work with most if they aren’t already doing so.