VMWare for Absolute Beginners
VMWare for Absolute Beginners, The best beginner’s course on VMWare ESXi virtualization.
Now a days every organization IT infrastructure runs mostly on virtualization and most specifically on VMWare. In this course you will learn all the basics of VMWare. I will teach you how to setup your lab, install ESXi hypervisor, setup vSphere environment and create virtual machines on VMWare vSphere.
Here is what we will learn in this course:
Section 1: Introduction
- Course introduction
- Course overview
Section 2: Virtualization Fundamentals
- What is Virtualization
- Virtualization Terminology
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Difference between Virtualization & Cloud
- Importance of Virtualization
- Welcome to VMWare
- VMWare Products
Section 3: Lab Setup
- Designing Lab and Prerequisites
- VMWare Workstation Player Download and Install
- ESXi Software Download
- Creating New VM on VMWare Player
- ESXi Installation and Configuration
Section 4: ESXi vSphere Environment Management
- vSphere ESXi Access
- SSH Access to ESXi Server
- Create First VM on vSphere
- Install OS on the VM
Testimonials from my students:
- Hello Imran Afzal Sir,
Thank you for your valuable course. I got a job offer after completion of this course. Thanks again
Regards,– Kshitji Deshmukh
- Hi Imran,
Finally, after turning down 4 offers, I have joined UST Gloabl as an Engineer A3.
I’ve taken your course “Complete Linux Training Course to Get Your Dream IT Job” due to which I was able to answer almost all the Linux-based interview questions. Thank you once again for making this wonderful course.
Regards, — MD Shah Alam
- Hi Imran,
Thank you so much for the wonderful course. It was so clear and precise as a beginner I went through your course and cleared the Linux administrator interview now i got selected. I am so happy and thanks once again. I am also now preparing for the Redhat Certification.
Thanks you once again, I was a complete beginner after going through your course I was able to understand all the topics now I am a Linux Admin
Thanks — Adrian Joseph
- Dear Mr. Imran Afzal,
Thanks you I pass today CompTIA Linux+ Exam
Best Regards — Ebadi Elia
- Imran, I just wanted to report that I have found my first Linux job. I am working as a Linux Systems Administrator with IBM and you played a big part in educating me in order to obtain this position. Thanks for such a thorough course! I am looking forward to enrolling in your bash scripting coruse soon.
— Joel Stroback