SAP FSCM Simplified – Financial Supply Chain Management
SAP FSCM Simplified – Financial Supply Chain Management, Learn End To End Implementation & Practical Training Of SAP S/4HANA FSCM 2022 – New.
SAP S/4HANA FSCM is a set of applications that can give you improved visibility and control of your accounts receivable by allowing you to manage customer-related financial functions, (including billing, receivables, collections, and risk assessment), all within your SAP ERP system.
- Complete Credit Management including Automatic Credit Score and Credit Limit Calculation – Practical
- Basic to Advanced Disputes Management – Practical
- Basic to Advanced Collections Management – Practical
- Basic to Advanced Cash Management Powered by HANA – Bank Account Management, Cash Position, Liquidity Forecast, Electronic Bank Reconciliation, changes in FEBAN – Practical
- Bank Communication Management – Practical
- In house Cash Management – Practical
- Overview to Biller Direct
- Overview to Cloud for Customer Payments
- Overview to SAP TRM (Treasury & Risk Management)
TOP REASONS WHY THIS COURSE YOU MUST TAKE!
- THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP: We’ll teach you everything you need to know (in theory and practice) to ace your exam.
- GUIDED HANDS-ON LABS: The Practice Lab Lectures are packed with hands-on exercises and backed by high-quality logical diagrams so you can visualize what you’re building
- 49 HRS Course LECTURES – These fast-paced slide lectures at the end of each section cover the key facts you need to know for the exam. Perfect for quick revision of the most important facts before you sit your exam.
- DETAILED EXPLANATIONS & REFERENCE LINKS: Every question includes deep-dive reference links and detailed explanations that explain why each answer is correct or incorrect
- HIGH-QUALITY VISUALS: We’ve spared no effort to create a highly visual training course with lots of tables and graphs to illustrate the concepts.
- PRESENTED IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY: Your instructor uses clear and easy to understand language and presents the material in a professional way – focused and to the point with professional subtitles
- RESPONSIVE SUPPORT: Our team of SAP experts comprehensively respond to all of your questions, concerns, or feedback
- ACTIVE Q&A DISCUSSION BOARD: Join the discussion on SAP-related topics in our discussion forum where our students share their recent exam experience offering feedback on which topics were covered
- MOBILE ACCESS: Study on the go and access all resources from your mobile phone – anywhere, anytime
- LIFETIME ACCESS: All students have lifetime access to all future updates of this course