Salesforce Certified Developer 2021, Fundamentals of Salesforce Developer including Apex and Visualforce Development. Kickstart a super career in Salesforce.
Salesforce is a Fortune 500 company based in California and provides world’s leading CRM software and enterprise cloud ecosystem, helping businesses streamline their sales, service, marketing and other activities.
Salesforce is one of the leading platforms for organizations looking to improve their sales automation and host their CRM system in the cloud. The Salesforce platform helps companies drive business and improve sales, and the software is being put to use by organizations around the world.
A Salesforce Developer specializes in using the Visualforce, Lightning and Apex programming languages to design and implement solutions within the context of the Salesforce platform.
This Salesforce Developer course by Uplatz will help you acquire skills in developing and managing customized applications on the Salesforce Platform. You will also learn the fundamentals of salesforce programming. The Salesforce Developer course explains you the concepts like Apex Programming, Triggers, Building forms on the Visualforce page. This Salesforce Developer training will provide a hands-on understanding of building business applications through Salesforce Programming.
The Salesforce Developer training will also get you prepared for the Salesforce Developer Certification exam. The course covers many of the skills needed to be a Salesforce administrator, which will empower you to start creating solutions on the Salesforce platform even before you learn to code.
- Create and modify objects using the declarative interface
- Write business logic customizations using Apex triggers and classes
- Design programmatic solutions that take advantage of declarative customizations
- Describe how your trigger code works within the basics of the Save Order of Execution
- Describe some of the fundamental aspects of designing programs on a multi-tenant platform
- Write Visualforce markup and code to customize the user interface
- Use the built-in testing framework to test Apex and Visualforce
Salesforce Developer – Course Syllabus
- Salesforce Developer Introduction
- Triggers in Salesforce
- Triggers in Salesforce overview
- Triggers with Example
- Triggers Order of Execution, Triggers Not Executed Scenarios
- Visualforce in Salesforce
- Visualforce Page Basics, MVC Model, Static Resources, Input, Output and List
- Visualforce Different Tag Example
- Visualforce Custom Controller Concept with Examples
- Salesforce Apex Developer
- Basics of Apex Class, Test Class and Collections
- Apex Fundamentals
- Asynchronous of Apex Example of Future Methods, Batchable and Schedulable
Roles in Salesforce
There are 3 different types of roles that you can have within the Salesforce platform. This course focuses on Salesforce Developers.
Whether you’re a brand-new or experienced Administrator, get the core knowledge you need to get up to speed, perform at your best, and get the most out of Salesforce.
- Administrative Essentials for New Admins in Lightning Experience (ADM-201)
- Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins in Lightning Experience (ADM-211)
Learn how to build custom apps that transform how your enterprise connects with employees and customers.
- Declarative Development for Platform App Builders in Lightning Experience (DEX403)
- Programmatic Development Using Apex and Visualforce (DEX450)
- Program Lightning Web Components (DEX602)
- End Users
Get your whole team of Salesforce users—including sales and support reps, marketing managers, and executives—up to speed quickly.
- Reporting Fundamentals in Lightning Experience (RPX101)
- Essentials for Marketing Cloud Email Marketers (EEB101)
- Getting Started with Journey Builder (JB101)
- Essentials of Pardot Lightning App for Digital Marketers (PDX101)
- Marketing Cloud Connect Essentials (MCC201)