Sage Business Cloud Accounting Training Course, Learn Sage Business Cloud Accounting Scenarios to Enhance Your Skills.
Welcome to Sage Business Cloud Accounting Basic to Advance Training Course
In this Online Course , we start at the very beginning and guide you through you how to put Sage to work.
This Sage Business Cloud Accounting course covers essential Sage functions, such as, setting up a Chart of Accounts and Company File, dealing with expenses, invoicing, estimates, reconciling with the banking , reporting, and so much more.
This course was developed in a way to be helpful to bookkeepers, accountants, CPA’s, or business owners.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to navigate Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- How to create a chart of accounts
- How to set up your company file
- How to manage expenses in Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- How to set up automatic statement and invoice reminders
- How to customize Sage Business Cloud to your needs
- How to Invoice, and Enter Bills, and Purchase orders
- How to create estimates in Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- How to manage customers and jobs in Sage
- How to work with Sales Tax
- About Inventory, Creating Purchase Orders, and Paying for Items.
- About using Sage to produce reports
- To back up your Sage company data
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 50 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- Easy-to-understand materials
- Detailed explanations with comprehensible Case Studies based on Real situations
- Downloadable course materials & Workbooks to follow along
- Lifetime Access to all the lectures on the course.
What People Say About Accountech Training & Solutions Courses:
Sageline 50 course review
“Yes, course is exactly what was looking for. I would like to see journal entries for car depreciation, purchase of cars etc… Plus after doing first year accounts, how to do roll over for next year. Learned quite a few short cuts. Thanks.” – Meera Patel
“Easy to follow, feels like a Pro already” – Kath Munyua
“This is a very Amazing course in Excel. In this course you learn how to use excel basic to advance program, formulas, etc. this is very helpful for beginners.” Ahsanpervaiz
Advance Excel Course Reviews
“Thanks ,You for everything.I have thoroughly enjoyed this course. The course is great and the concepts are easy to understand” – Qudsia Ali Manzar
“its just an amazing course for all the people who want to be an Excel expert in their offices. I have learnt so many new things and i will help my staff with my knowledge and I will definitely recommend this to many others. Thank you for bringing a lot of changes in my life. love this. Lock-down helped me a lot to learn this faster. Now i want the lock down to be lifted at the earliest to go to my office with this new learning experience.” Asif M Pathan
Tally ERP Course Reviews
“It’s a fantastic course for grasping the knowledge of Tally software from scratch. It helped me a lot in building my foundation knowledge as well as other blocks level. Everything is perfect. Thank you !!!!! “- Devraj Raghuwanshi
“YES IT IS GOOD AND BEST TO UNDERSTAND AS THE EXPLANATION IS BEST…THANKS I ENJOYED” – Nitin P. Shah
Xero Cloud Accounting Course Reviews
“Great teaching, learned a lot, thanks. “ – Ewa Schreiber
“ i understand the course so far. very well explained “- Monica
Microsoft Word Course Reviews
“Very useful, especially for creating professional documents. Loved how each and every step was explained.” – Manisha Sharma
“Great Content love the way he is explaining it.” – Amit
Excel Business and Financial Modeling Course Review
“ Best course to go for……..if you really want a zero to advance level course. everything was explained soo nicely that i got all the things in one go. Thank You. “– Ratnesh
“This course is highly recommended for anyone who wants to learn excel from the very basics to the most advanced level. The instructor has a very strong grip and deep experience about MS excel. It was a wonderful experience and that God that I have life time access to this course. I will surely keep watching the videos again and again and practice more and more to make my learning more useful for me in my job. Thank you Sir Saad “- Ziyad Khan