Metaverse: Avatars, NFTs, Artyfact Fi, GAN-Gough & Open GL, Metaverse- How to build digital twins, deep fakes, meta stack, Crypto- punks & buying of virtual Land assets using NFTs.
Metaverse is a simulated digital environment that uses augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and blockchain, along with concepts from social media, to create spaces for rich user interaction mimicking the real world. It will allow people to showcase digital forms of art and property, and NFTs will allow them to put a price on that content with proof of ownership.
This course is designed meticulously to impart to learners the very concept of the metaverse and its implementation in the virtual domain. To build a foundation first, it would be explained how early virtual worlds were owned and controlled by companies whereas metaverse is a fully decentralized concept with some or all components of metaverse built on blockchain technology.
Representing real-world economies in a virtual world, transacting them in the virtual world, and then bringing them back into the real world is also emphasized in this course.
This course covers topics ranging from entering metaverse using DECENTRALAND and SANDBOX to acquire virtual spaces using NFTs. You would be exposed to create your own avatars in the metaverse, spatial audio- video immersive environment creation and how to use ownership, agency, co- location and external experience for the metaverse embodiment.
This course is a complete package and shall cover every aspect related to the metaverse. The topics include are mentioned as under;
1. An insight into Metaverse.
2. Fundamentals of Metaverse Horizon.
3. Virtual Holographic Representations using Unreal Engines.
4. Metaverse: Building Blocks to Full Stack Development.
5. Creating Customized Virtual Spaces including home, office, social gathering, virtual meetings and amusement activities etc.
6. Building Metaverse Next- stage Apps for content creation.
7. NFTs fueling Metaverse.
8. Learn to invest in meta verse using NFTs.
9. Unity and Unreal Engines for diverse applications in the metaverse.
10. Decentraland and Sandbox as 3D Virtual Markets.
11. Open Metaverse.
12. Future Trends in Metaverse.