Intro to Musculoskeletal disorders and DIY methods to heal,Simple & powerful methods from an Orthopedic Surgeon to heal back pain, neck pain and other musculoskeletal disorders.
Are you the one who works for long hours on a laptop? Do you spend a long time watching your smartphone? Are you the one on any other sedentary job that puts you in a long body posture for a long time?
If you respond YES to one or more of the above questions, you are more likely to face muscular pains such as lower back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, knee pain, etc.
According to World Health Organization, 1.7 Billion people live with one or other Musculoskeletal disorders across the globe.
Are medications and surgeries the only solutions to cure? Not really, if you take measures to prevent it or act on it at the early stage of the disorder.
Dr Mruthyunjaya explains very simple and powerful exercises to prevent/manage/reverse the disorder. He is one of the highly accomplished orthopedic surgeons in Southern India. Currently, he heads the Department of Orthopedics, JSS Medical College and Hospital, Mysore, India.
By the end of the course, you would have learnt the following:
- Reduce your lower back pain through regular exercise of all related body muscles
- Increase your flexibility and elasticity through the stretching exercises
- Strengthen the deep muscles of the spine through the stabilization exercises
- Protect your spine and keep it healthy in your everyday life by avoiding unnecessary injuries
- Strengthen your body muscles through empowerment exercises
- Please note that this is NOT a Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Learn how to bring the Amazing Health Benefits of Yoga into your own Life, effectively & effortlessly!
- Increase your stamina through aerobic exercise