Intermediate/Advanced Hip Hop Dance with Temper Tantrum
Intermediate/Advanced Hip Hop Dance with Temper Tantrum, Learn 6 Intermediate/Adanced Hip Hop Dance Routines In The Comfort Of Your Own Home.
Have you been dancing for a while and want to take your skills to the next level?
Intermediate/Advanced Hip Hop Dance with Temper Tantrum is the perfect course for intermediate-advanced dancers. You’ll learn new moves, choreography, and routines from professional dancers who’ve worked with artists such as Kylie Mongue, Kool & The Gang, ChocQuibTown, Chris Golightly and have choreographed and performed on stages such as World of Dance, Hip Hop International, Universal Studios Citywalk, the Rose Parade, and the Los Angeles Clippers.
You can take this course at home, on your own time, without anyone judging or telling you what to do. It’s a great way for intermediate-advanced dancers who want more challenging content than beginner classes provide.
Through this course you’ll:
- Improve your dance skills by learning from professional choreographers
- Boost confidence and self-esteem with a new hobby
- Learn more complicated moves in advanced hip hop choreography
- Save time by learning in the comfort of your own home
- Learn routines to your favorite songs in a safe environment, with no judgment.
- Get feedback on your dancing so you can continue improving.
Whether you want a challenge or just need some more advanced hip-hop moves in your repertoire, this course is perfect for dancers who are ready to take their skills up a notch!
We hope you’re feeling excited. Enroll now and we’ll see you in class!