Inkscape Deep Dive: Beginner to Master
Inkscape Deep Dive: Beginner to Master, Learn the ins and outs of Inkscape 1.1 and above and start making game assets, logos, icons, and more for FREE.
Do you want to learn how to create amazing game assets, logos, app icons, and more for FREE with Inkscape?
I’m Brandon and I’m going to help you master all of the tips and tricks I’ve learned while using Inkscape both as a hobby and professionally for many years.
Inkscape is a free, open-source vector graphics editor. Vector graphics are scalable, meaning they can be resized at any time without any loss in quality, and they are great for websites, games, mobile apps, printing, and much more.
Inkscape is an excellent alternative to Adobe Illustrator and Corel DRAW. They are also all very similar, so if you are transitioning from one of these other programs to Inkscape or you plan to transition to one of them from Inkscape in the future, you will have no issues.
The Inkscape Deep Course leaves no stone unturned when it comes to learning Inkscape and vector graphics. Whether you’re a complete beginner to Inkscape or vector graphics or you’ve already been at it for a while, this course has plenty to offer you. Here are just a few of the dozens of topics we will be covering throughout the course:
- the uses and secrets of all the tools in the Toolbox
- create paths and perform path operations on them
- copy, duplicate, and clone parts of our drawings
- create our own patterns
- do calligraphy and create a font
- customize text for beautiful logos
- enhance our drawings with path effects, extensions, and filters
- bitmap and pixel art tracing
- importing and exporting images
- gradients, clipping, and masking
We will also have a hands-on projects section, where we will make real, usable artwork for things like games, websites, and apps.
So what are you waiting for? Join now and let’s start creating today!