How To Perform Umrah – Easy Umrah Step by step, The procedure to wear Ihram and to perform the rites of Hajj and Umrah are presented in a simplified way.
Step By Step Guide How to Perform Umrah in Saudi Arabia:
There are four (4) Rites of Umrah:
- Putting up of Ihram
- Qasar / Halaq
You will learn about all the steps of Umrah with Du’a
Virtues of Umrah in Makkah and Madina
- Umrah is expiation for the sins committed between it and another Umrah. (Bukhari, Muslim)
- The act of Umrah is known to cleanse one’s soul from past committed sins.
- It is advised to do Umrah more than once in your lifetime so that it can act as a washing of the sins from the last time one performed Umrah.
- Performing Umrah also protects one from poverty since they are there solely for the sake of Allah(SWT) spending their wealth and time in completing the deed.
- Like Hajj, the act of Umrah is amongst the best deeds one can perform when pleasing Allah (swt).
- In the blessed month of Ramadan, the reward of performing Umrah is equal to that of performing Hajj with the Prophet (S).
- Another great virtue of Umrah is that if one passes away in their journey of Umrah, the reward for them is Jannah.
This Course can be taken by Muslims to learn and for Non-Muslims to understand how Muslims do umrah.