How to fix neck pain/headaches (desk workers) – NO WEIGHTS
How to fix neck pain/headaches (desk workers) – NO WEIGHTS, Do you get neck pain or headaches? Are you a desk worker? Fix your neck pain and headaches without weights (NO GYM)!
In this course I am going to teach you how to fix your neck pain and headaches.
I have designed this course primarily for people that work at a desk but the concepts apply to anyone.
All day, I work with people that suffer neck pain and headaches. It’s at least half of my appointments for the day. And so often I am giving the same advice. So I thought to myself, why not put this in a course and make it accessible for anyone, even if you can’t get in to see me for an appointment.
So I did.
In this course I will show you how to fix your neck pain and headaches with simple exercises that I prescribe to people every day. They are things you can do without weights, without a gym and without spending an hour doing a program.
Just a few small changes can make really big differences.
In this course we look at:
- Understanding neck pain
- Understanding headaches
- Understanding and implementing good desk ergonomics
- Understanding when, and how, to use a standing desk
- Learn exercises to stretch the neck and upper back
- Learn exercises to self myofascial release (self-massage) the neck and upper back
- Learn exercises to strengthen the neck and upper back (without weights)
Now keep in mind: it’s not magic. It’s not an instant fix. It will still take time and effort but you can make a big difference to your neck pain and headaches without a gym and without spending lots of $$$ in appointments to your favourite healthcare practitioner.
If you’re interested, check out the preview 🙂
If you have pain, or any other symptoms, you should seek an appropriate healthcare professional. This course is not designed to be a substitute for quality medical care but rather an educational tool to use in self-management alongside advice from a healthcare professional. Do not attempt to diagnose, or treat, yourself, or anyone else, with an injury or medical condition using the information contained in this course.
* A FEW OF DR. CHARLES’ TESTIMONIALS *
- “A well explained and presented material that will help in your development. [RE: Sports Coaching Certificate Course] Personally I was mostly interested in flexibility and this course surpassed my expectations on this matter. Well done.” – Jean
- “Great insight for [a] person with very little experience in sport industry.” – Wong
- “As an athletics coach, I found this course really useful and informative. The presentation, videos and explanations were excellent. Highly recommended.” – Brian
- “I found this course to be inviting, clear, specific and well presented. Charles’ wealth of knowledge, experience and passion, shines through, leaving no stone unturned. This course is a great attribute for a beginner coach right through to high level coaches. It will give coaches the confidence, to support their athletes, to be the best they can be. I highly recommend this course to any coach who is keen to learn, refresh and fulfil their passion to actively seek the edge in their game.” – Belinda
- “I found this course to be very comprehensive and well planned. I will be recommending this course to all our employees. We see there are definite benefits for them personally as well as for the companies OH&S. Great value.” – Tilo