FE Exam Academy: FE Civil Exam for Engineering Economics, Full preparation for FE Civil Exam [Engineering economics] including explanation, solved examples & practice exams.
In this course, you are going to have full preparation for the FE Civil Exam covering the topic of “Engineering Economics”
This course will be your only studying source as it is the most comprehensive available course for the FE Civil exam that will enable you to MASTER the “Engineering Economics” topic for FE Civil Exam by going through the “3” following steps :-
- In the first step, you are going to watch the Full explanation videos that explain the physical meaning and the engineering concepts of the geotechnical engineering as per NCEES FE Civil exam requirements
- In the second step, you will watch multiple solved examples on each sub-topic for better understanding
- In the third and last step, you are going to have multiple practice exams on each topic that cover different ideas for the exam to enable you to better assess your understanding level. and of course, the step by step videos for the solution to all of the exams problems are available to understand any point you might have missed.
All of the problems were carefully chosen from many different resources to resemble the same level of difficulty of the real FE Civil exam
The course covers all of the “Engineering Economics” topic requirements as per latest NCEES requirements released in July – 2020 , including the following chapters
- Time value of money [e.g., equivalence, present worth, equivalent annual worth, future worth, rate of return]
- Cost [e.g., fixed, variable, direct and indirect labor, incremental, average, sunk]
- Analyses [e.g., break-even, benefit-cost, life cycle, sustainability, renewable energy]
- Uncertainty [e.g., expected value and risk]
With this course, you will have access to our private FB group where you can discuss with the instructor and the remaining students any findings or clarifications you might have about this course, and you will be having the instructor’s full support till you pass your FE Civil Exam.
Also, this course is not only for engineers interested in attending the FE Civil Exam. This course would perfectly suit any engineer or a project manager who wants to understand all of the basics of Engineering Economics.
Visit our Udemy channel, to check the remaining courses covering the remaining topics of the FE Civil Exam…
So, don’t waste any more time, and join us now….