Export Success Skills Required For Global Business in 60 min
Export Success Skills Required For Global Business in 60 min, Discover your potential for an export career. Identify implicit and explicit skills you must have for export success.
Welcome to “Export Success Skills Required for Global Career & Business” – the short and quick course for busy professionals and entrepreneurs looking to expand their careers or businesses on a global scale!
In today’s interconnected world, the ability to navigate international trade and commerce is essential for success. Whether you’re an ambitious professional seeking new opportunities or a business owner looking to expand into new markets, this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to thrive in the global marketplace.
Led by industry experts with years of experience in international trade, this comprehensive course covers everything from market research and analysis to logistics and supply chain management. You’ll learn what implicit and explicit skills are required to succeed in lucrative global markets, establish relationships with international partners, and overcome the challenges of cultural differences and language barriers.
With interactive lessons, real-world examples, and practical exercises, this course is designed to equip you with the skills you need to succeed in today’s global economy. Enroll now and take the first step toward achieving export success!
The course covers:
1. Personal examples of real situations.
2. Experienced accounts and explanation of the external skills which can be learned by anyone to become a successful exporter
3. Some important resources to take off with your future career in global business and trade.
4. Logical, step-by-step explanation of things that would help you succeed in global business and exports.
5. Guidance on other courses which can add to your knowledge base and skills.
About the instructor
The instructor has spent his whole life in global business, international trade, exports, imports, and global business travel. An alumnus of IIFT, New Delhi, India, and BITS, Pilani, India, the instructor is a Ph.D. in foreign trade. He has traveled to more than 30 countries and did business in most of these countries. He has been in the business of exports, and imports of several types of goods and services from India as well as from other countries. With an experience of more than 35 years in global business, exports, imports, and running his own export companies, he is best suited to explain the basic concepts of what skills can do the magic.
Course-related important keywords
- Export-import business
- International marketing
- International market research
- Export-Import Documentation
- How to start exports
- Exporting Skills
This course enrollment comes with
1. Anytime, anywhere eLearning
2. Verified eCertificate on completion of all lessons and assignments
3. 30 days money-back guarantee by UDEMY
4. Lifetime access to the course.
5. Plenty of online resources to take off with an international career in global trade and business