English Reading Practice Set for Advanced Level Students
English Reading Practice Set for Advanced Level Students,Intermediate – Advanced Level English Reading Set.
What you’ll learn:
- Proficiency in English language reading
- Proper pronunciation and phonetics of English language
- Basics of reading advance individual words, phrases, and sentences
- Advance reading comprehension skills by practicing and understanding different strategies to answer a question
- Listen to and read about different articles in English on science, politics, history, culture, and biographies
- Be able to read and understand intermediate to advance level English
- Be able to concentrate on the content in order to answer the questions by the end of each lesson
Are you an intermediate to advanced learner of English?
This course offers reading practice lessons by a native Instructor to help you understand long and complex texts about a wide variety of topics.
Each video contains a reading text and questions to check and improve your understanding and to practice a variety of reading skills.
The lessons include interesting and fun to read articles on science, politics, culture, history, and different biographies with an engaging comprehension at the end, to help you understand a question and answer it on your own.
With this course, you will not only develop your listening and reading skills but also:
• Learn how to sound like a native
• Listen to and read tricky and commonly mispronounced words properly
• Listen to and read words with contractions
• Re-listen and read out loud yourself to build up fluency and confidence in reading
Make a start today, Good luck!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate to advance level students who enjoy reading in English and want to get better at it.
- English as a Second Language learners who want to become fully proficient in their English reading and comprehension skills.
- Students who want to improve their English pronunciation and want to develop a native accent.