Developing CRUD Application using FASTAPI Python & MongoDB, Learn to develop crud applications using FAST API, Python and MongoDB.
In this course, you will learn to develop Rest API using FAST API, Python and MongoDB.
FastAPI is a modern, fast (high-performance), web framework for building APIs with Python 3.6+ based on standard Python type hints.
We will develop REST API using HTTP methods like GET, POST, PUT and DELETE, and respond data in JSON format with proper HTTP status codes.
We will connect MongoDB with our FastAPI application and perform the required CRUD operation.
FAST API is the fastest way to create RestFul webservices, it has high performance.
The key features are:
- Fast: Very high performance, on par with NodeJS and Go (thanks to Starlette and Pydantic). One of the fastest Python frameworks available.
- Fast to code: Increase the speed to develop features by about 200% to 300%. *
- Fewer bugs: Reduce about 40% of human (developer) induced errors. *
- Intuitive: Great editor support. Completion everywhere. Less time debugging.
- Easy: Designed to be easy to use and learn. Less time reading docs.
- Short: Minimize code duplication. Multiple features from each parameter declaration. Fewer bugs.
- Robust: Get production-ready code. With automatic interactive documentation.
- Standards-based: Based on (and fully compatible with) the open standards for APIs: OpenAPI (previously known as Swagger) and JSON Schema.