Design Thinking Crash Course | From Beginner to Practitioner
Design Thinking Crash Course | From Beginner to Practitioner, Get your certificate in 3 hrs | Solve your design thinking challenge in class | Practical templates & innovation methods.
Take part in the Design Thinking crash course since 2018. This is the brand new English version, based on 2 years of participants’ feedback and the experiences of our live crash courses in Berlin.
Spend around 3 hours to get your certificate:
- 85min core video content (theory lessons + working through an example challenge)
- Additional 105min homework to work through your own Design Thinking Challenge (in parallel to the course) if you want to acquire the Design Thinking Certificate from Responsive Strategy. We are a member of the Design Thinking Association.
This is a step-by-step guide of how to use the Design Thinking approach to solve your challenge in the area of product, service, business, organization or corporate strategy. You will also learn how to facilitate a Design Thinking workshop. You can work on your own challenge parallel to the course or just listen to everything and learn how Design Thinking works using our example challenge.
The Crash Course includes:
- 1.5 hours of videos including insights into an example Design Thinking Challenge
- Templates to use for your Design Thinking challenge at home, at work or during a workshop (with our permission for continued use)
- A step by step “homework” for working on your own challenge (optional)
- Quizzes to check your learning progress
- Templates that can be downloaded as word or powerpoint – for continued use after the course
- A pdf handout at the end of the course that summarizes your learnings and as a backup for your own workshop or project
Download the following templates with the permission to use it after the course:
- Market / situation analysis questions
- Interview template
- Empathy map
- Define template
- Disney methods template
- Now-wow-how matrix
- Prototype template
- Feedback template
This is the Udemy course based on the teaching concept used in Design Thinking Crash Course Meetup in Berlin with already more than 1,300 members. This group was founded by Julia Lettinger in 2018 and is now the German chapter of the worldwide Design Thinking Association. The learning concept has been tried and tested many times.
The Design Thinking Crash Course is based on:
- 2 years feedback from Udemy course participants (the German version of this course is live since 2018)
- Julia Lettinger’s practical experience from numerous design thinking workshops and trainings
- The application of design thinking in Responsive Strategy’s national and international consulting projects in the field of strategy and innovation
- Julia Lettinger’s teaching experience as a lecturer of strategy methods at the Berlin School of Economics and Law