Data Sonification using Two Tone- Convert your Data to Music
Data Sonification using Two Tone- Convert your Data to Music, Make your own music compositions from datasets without any prior musical or programming knowledge, for FREE !
What does data sound like?
Sharing the complex narratives within data in an intuitive fashion has proven difficult, especially for communicators endeavoring to reach a wide audience comprised of individuals with differing levels of data knowledge and mathematical ability. To overcome this barrier, is the concept of Data Sonification—the process of translating data into sound, sometimes in a musical context—as a method of overcoming barriers to data communication.
In this course, we will learn TwoTone : A free open-source web app to turn data into music.
Top Reasons why you should learn Data Sonification using TwoTone :
- Data Sonification is the new buzzword and TwoTone simplifies it to a great extent !
- The demand for BI professionals is on the rise. This is one of the most sought-after profession currently in the lines of Data Science. Adding music to your Dashboards will make your skillset superior to other BI professionals.
- There are multiple opportunities across the Globe for everyone with this skill.
- Two Tone has a small learning curve and you can pick it up very quickly.
- There is no Trail or Paid version of this tool. It is absolutely free and available for everyone.
- You do not need high configuration computer to learn this tool. All you need is any system with internet connectivity.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Data Sonification course.