Computer programming basics
Computer programming basics, First step into programming.
A person with a basic understanding of computers and software has an easier time solving problems they may have encountered. Having computer skills in today’s time is not only important but mandatory for the students, professionals, housewives, bureaucrats, leaders, entrepreneurs, and business owners. At least everyone needs to have basic computer skills to remain confident, competent in this technology era. There are thousands of uses computer in our daily life. The computer machine is important in all types of business from small to billion-dollar company. Even today, no business idea can work without the use of the internet and computer in business.
Learn basic programming with this online course. This course will prep you to start your journey into programming world. After you take this course, you’ll be ready to pursue any language i.e. java, nodejs, reactjs, shell scripting, python, R etc.
Self paced course give you the understanding of computing and programming.
The course will address the following topics:
– This course will give you enough high level knowledge of what is an editor, integrated development environment and what the difference between these two
– It will also make prep you for Data structure
– Make you aware of algorithms and their use in computer programming
– Ever wondered what is CLI/GUI. You will understand the concept of command line interface and graphical user interface.
Pre-requisite for essential coding skills needed for frontend and/or backend web development, machine learning, IOS, Android, and much more.
By the end of this course students should be able to:
– Understand Editors and IDEs
– Understand Data Structure
– Understand Algorithm and APIs
– Difference between CLI and GUI
Lecture 1: Course introduction
Lecture 2: Introduction to text editors & IDE
Lecture 3: Understanding Data Structure
Lecture 4: Introduction to Algorithm, Api
Lecture 5: Learning of CLI VS GUI