Complete Python Crash Course: Zero to Hero Beginners Guide
Complete Python Crash Course: Zero to Hero Beginners Guide, Learn Python like a Professional. Start from the basics and go all the way to creating your own applications!
In this Python Class, we’ll be learning all the Fundamentals in Python.
Python Is beginner friendly, so buckle up for a 100% hands-on learning journey!
What you’ll learn:
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Learn how to create your own Python programs.
- Understand Error Handling, and File Handing in Python.
- Interact with the web using HTTP Requests.
- and much more!
Why would you take this class?
- Do you wanna add Python to your resume, and make use of it?
- Do you want to Strengthen your Skills as a Developer by without spending too much time?
- Have you ever been confused by the Python topic and wanted a detailed step-by-step learning guide?
Content & Overview
With high-quality video lectures, you will learn and work with these concepts:
- Installing Python
- Receiving Input
- Error Handling
- File Handling
- Date & Time
- Interacting with HTTP
- Graphical User Interfaces
- SQLite Databases
- Web scraping
- …. and more!
- No programming knowledge is required.
- No need to Install python, you could use Online Python Compilers.
- Windows / Linux / MacOS operating system.
This Python course is designed for beginners who want to learn the basics of programming in Python 3. The course covers the following topics:
- Installing Python and setting up the development environment
- Programming basics in Python 3, including variables, data types, control structures, and loops
- Creating and using functions in Python 3 4 – Working with lists, tuples, sets, and dictionaries in Python 3
- Error handling techniques in Python 3
- Reading and writing files in Python 3
- Object-oriented programming in Python 3, including classes and objects
- Date and time manipulation in Python 3
- Using regular expressions in Python 3
- Interacting with HTTP using Python 3
- Using Python 3 and SQLite to work with databases
- Creating graphical user interfaces (GUIs) using Python 3 and Tkinter
- Web scraping using Python 3
The course is designed to provide hands-on experience, with plenty of examples and exercises to help learners solidify their understanding of the material. By the end of the course, students will have a solid foundation in Python 3 programming and will be able to use it to create their own projects.