CheckPoint Management Server R81 HA Configuration, Step-by-Step Configuration Demo of CheckPoint Management Server R81 in a PNET Lab environment in 1 Hour.
This course is around 1 hour long and it will quickly help you to configure the High Availability of CheckPoint Management Servers in your setup. The complete lab setup is deployed on the PNET lab environment
In this micro course of CheckPoint Management Server R81 High-Availability configuration, you will learn how to:
- Download the Checkpoint ISO image from the checkpoint website
- How to set it up in the PNET lab environment
- Install the 3 tier architecture of CheckPoint
- Install the CheckPoint Secondary Management server
- Configure the high availability between Primary and Secondary management servers
- Test the manual fail-over between the Primary and Secondary management servers
- Test the abrupt fail-over between the Primary and Secondary Management servers
This course is a must for network security administrators who want to learn advanced configuration features of CheckPoint Next Generation Firewall.
The course starts with a very brief on the CheckPoint solution components, so it really does not matter if you don’t have any prior knowledge about checkpoint Firewall solutions and the complete lab setup will be done step by step over the PNET lab environment for you to follow and practice in your lab as well. Hope you Like this course, Rate it Review it and share it within your groups, buddies and colleagues who want to learn about CheckPoint Management Server High-Availability