Best Solution Ever To Crack Scrum in Testing/Dev Interview, Just 3 sections and a jira scrum video section to Crack Scrum questions in Testing/Development/Scrum Master Interview.
The objective of this course is to provide a solution which covers all the possible practical Scrum aspects a candidate will face in testing or development interview along with the detailed explanation for each area, as there is no comprehensive structured material available over the internet for Scrum concepts which a candidate will face in testing or development interview.
The solutions on the internet provide just the theory areas like what is Scrum, what are the Events and how to become a Scrum Master and then there are separate areas covering Jira. But this course covers all these aspects. The interviews demand the candidates actual practical experience, and an experienced interviewer can easily figure out whether the candidate has the actual firsthand experience or no.
It’s been observed that very sharp candidates are not able to clear Scrum questions in interviews. Scrum is actually very easy. This course along with key concepts of Scrum also has Scrum Jira video in the last section which covers all the practical Scrum areas right from Creation of Project, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, User story management , Estimation , Sprint Review to Reporting.
The course is designed in very simple format 3 sections less than 40 lectures, overall time of less than 1 hour, with last video section on Jira covering Scrum. As simple as wake up in the morning have your breakfast, start going through the lectures and before your lunch time you will be confident and knowledgeable enough to handle any Scrum questions in testing or development interviews with ease.
- This course can be used by the interviewers to frame their questions or can be used as a last-minute reference guide by interviewees.
- Just 3 sections less than 40 lectures, overall time of less than 1 hour, with last video section on Jira covering Scrum.
- Scrum Jira videos in the last section covers all the practical areas of Scrum right from Creation of Project, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, User Story management , Estimation , Sprint Review to Reporting.
- The lectures are not just a dry theory, but what the interviewer is expecting from the candidate. A real-time experience.
- After going through these lectures a candidate won’t lose his confidence due to any out of the box questions.
- In addition to this, any other software testing professional or a Developer or an aspiring Scrum Master will get a very quick exposure to the Scrum concepts.
- And also covers Pig and Chicken’s new restaurant “Ham and Eggs” , Cone of Uncertainty and much more.
There are instances when we experienced professionals having hands-on experience, are not able to crack the interviews due to lack of exposure to the interviews. After finishing this course and preparing around any candidate will have the inbuilt confidence to face an interview.