Ayurveda Prakruti (What’s your Dosha?) Know your unique mind body constitution (Know yourself!).
This course is for individuals who are new to Ayurveda. Ayurveda is one of the most comprehensive ancient healing systems, that focuses on mind, body, and soul. It is the art of knowing your true nature & living in harmony with the universe.
This course is specifically designed to educate you on how to know your true self! Your unique Ayurvedic mind-body type! It’s about self-discovery! It is about knowing your strengths and weaknesses.
All of us have some aspects of each dosha, but one or two doshas tend to dominate, controlling everything from our physical features to digestion to our emotions. This unique ratio of Doshas within you is called prakruti or “original constitution” — what we are born with: our hair, stature, eye color, as well as inherent personality and characteristics.
Knowing yourself allows you to take the necessary steps in keeping yourself balanced in all areas of life!
The very first step towards health & wellbeing is to know your Dosha! Once you know your dosha, you’ll know so much more about yourself!
In this course: –
- You will be introduced to Ayurveda, its laws, and rules!
- You will learn about the five-element theory.
- You will learn all about Vata Dosha, Pitta Dosha & Kapha Dosha.
- In the end, you will be given a VPK-Dosha pdf to download and use it with your friends and family and master the art of knowing one’s Prakruti- the unique mind-body type!
- If you already have an idea about Doshas you may take up my other more advanced courses in Ayurveda also available on Udemy.