AWS Cloud Practitioner 2022 [ 7 Labs + Final project]
AWS Cloud Practitioner 2022 [ 7 Labs + Final project],Practice Exam + Labs & Assignment + Final Project| Pass AWS Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01 exam by building in the cloud.
AWS Cloud Practitioner
AWS Cloud Practitioners is designed to provide students with an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts; AWS core services; and the pricing, security, architecture, and support for these core services.
This course helps students prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam 2022. This course is taught through educator-led training, activities, demonstrations, hands-on supervised labs, digital videos, and knowledge checks.
This course is divided into:
1. Theoretical classes supported by demonstration of AWS services.
2. Self-paced guided labs designed to enhance your technical skills to build in the cloud.
3. 10 Assignments to put your technical skills in practical real world problems.
4. Final Project to build a highly available, scalable, fault tolerance could infrastructure.
5. Practical Exam with Explanations.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
• Define the AWS Cloud
• Explain the AWS pricing philosophy
• Identify the global infrastructure components of AWS
• Describe the security and compliance measures of the AWS Cloud, including AWS Identity and
Access Management (IAM)
• Create a virtual private cloud (VPC) by using Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
• Demonstrate when to use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), AWS Lambda, and
AWS Elastic Beanstalk
• Differentiate between Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon Elastic Block Store
(Amazon EBS), Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS), and Amazon Simple Storage Service
Glacier (Amazon S3 Glacier)
• Demonstrate when to use AWS database services, including Amazon Relational Database Service
(Amazon RDS), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Aurora
• Explain the architectural principles of the AWS Cloud
• Explore key concepts related to Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon CloudWatch, and Amazon EC2
This course is intended for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students who are interested in AWS Certification programs, and who are interested in gaining expertise with cloud computing.
This course is delivered through a mix of:
• Educator-led training, activities, and demonstrations
• Hands-on labs
• Digital videos