ArcGIS Pro Crash Course – Get Started with ArcGIS in 2021, Great introduction to ArcGIS PRO in 2021 and basics of GIS (Geographic Information Systems) for Beginners.
ArcGIS Pro, the powerful single desktop GIS application, is feature-packed software developed with enhancements and ideas from the ArcGIS Pro user community. ArcGIS Pro supports data visualization; advanced analysis; and authoritative data maintenance in 2D, 3D, and 4D. It supports data sharing across a suite of ArcGIS products such as ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise and enables users to work across platforms through Web GIS.
This course on Introduction to ArcGIS PRO in 2021 will prepare the students for the basics of using the LATEST Version of ArcGIS PRO software.
This course also provides an introduction to GIS (geographic information systems) that offer a possibility to get started with the GIS, Remote Sensing, and spatial data analysis. This spatial analysis introductory course will provide you with an understanding of the GIS system and in a very short time. We will go over various industries where GIS and Remote Sensing can be used including agriculture, geology, mining, hydrology, forestry, environmental, and many more! We will talk about the main GIS components and stages of GIS analysis. I will explain your desktop computer requirements needed to start working with GIS. We will talk about different geodata types. Finally, I will also equip you with the knowledge of different geospatial software tools available and GIS data portals where you can download your spatial maps and data for free.
Namely, you will learn:
- Get familiar with the basics of GIS concepts, it’s applications
- Explore the main components of the ArcGIS Pro user interface—the ribbon, views, and panes—and their interactions.
- Explore an ArcGIS Pro project containing 2D and 3D maps
- Learn what us the ArcGIS PRO software – the world’s leading GIS software
- Learn how to correctly configure your computer for GIS software
- Learn how to navigate different layouts in ArcGIS PRO (based on the latest software version)
- Learn how to create and save a new project, how to print and save the map layouts
- Complete hands-on labs and quizzes
By the end of the course, you will feel confident and completely understand the ARCGIS PRO basics functionality and interface and learn the basics of GIS.
One important part of the course is the practical exercises. You will be given some precise instructions, codes, and datasets to create for geospatial analysis.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE: You will have access to all the data used in the course, along with the scripts. You will also have access to future resources. Enrol in the course today & take advantage of these special materials!